RTO (Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer)
RTO decomposes VOCs to H2O and CO2 by thermal oxidation at elevated temperature.
VOCs Treatment Process with RTO
VALVE TYPE ROTARY RTO
Achieve and maintain high VOCs removal efficiency(99~99.5%)
Easy operation & maintenance with automated PLC controls & touch screen
Robust design for air-tightness and strong for high temperature
About VALVE TYPE ROTARY RTO System
The Pre-heating chambers (2~3 cells) heat the gas, then the Regeneration chambers (2~3 cells) cool it off while the rotary valve circulates the gas between the chambers.
The purge chamber is placed between the pre-heat chamber and the regeneration chamber to prevent the unprocessed gas from getting mixed into processed gas.
VALVE TYPE ROTARY RTO 특징
- High VOCs removal efficiency (99~99.5%)
- Robust design for air-tightness and great resistant
for high temperatures
- Easy operation & rotary valve maintenance with automated PLC controls & a touch screen
- System can be operated even if some valves fail
- Adjustable valve and Q’ty & size of ceramic cell
according to air volume
- Exellent recovery rate(>95%) with the wide range of air distribution
- Requires less electric power on account of less pressure loss
- Low running cost
Quality is our promise.
MAT+ will strive to preserve the environment for the next generation to thrive in the advancing technology-based age.